We're here to help.
Call 972-313-1500 for more information.
About our program.
- Families enter the program with an initial 30-day stay in mind.
- Families use the Day Center, which offers laundry and shower facilities, as their home base and permanent address while in the program.
- Families stay overnight at host congregations where volunteers provide all meals and transportation to and from the Day Center.
- Host congregations commit to hosting 3-5 families every night for seven nights, at least once per quarter.
- Volunteers provide all meals.
- Families are transported to and from the Day Center and host congregation in Family Promise of Irving's van.
- With all basic needs provided free of charge, families concentrate on meeting the goals set out in their case management plan, including seeking full-time employment, saving, and securing permanent housing.
Who we serve.
How to qualify.
Step 1: Call 972-313-1500 to answer a short prequalification questionnaire. (~5 min)
Step 2: If prequalified, schedule and complete a phone interview. (~15 min)
Step 3: If requested, schedule and complete an in-person interview with all family members present. (~1 hour)
Step 4: Submit to a background check and drug screening.
Step 5: Acknowledge, sign, and abide by all guest guidelines.
What Family Promise of Irving guests are saying.
My heart only knows gratitude for all of you. I couldn't have done this without your support. The way you've helped me is a clear demonstration of why this program is unmatched. You embody kindness, generosity, and so much LOVE.